Customer Marketing Manager Job Description:
1) Work with Customers/Districts/Global product management/Technology/Partners to address portfolio gaps in BMS & Energy portfolio
-Own field connection to provide feedback or inputs to influence road-map of global offerings
-Own and drive local NPIs related to BMS & Energy; Lead new launches in the region
-Develop partners to address gaps in offerings
2) Directs and maintains competitive product/service portfolios that deliver more value than next best alternative.
3) Seen as an expert in his/ her domain. Should be able to mentor and train sales on new and existing offerings (e.g. Value selling, Pricing, Competitive mapping etc.)
4) Support Marketing Communications in developing appropriate sales collateral/tools etc.
5) Own communication related to product launches/upgrades. Keep the marketing team room up to date with relevant information
6) Product Marketing/Solution Development/Pre-sales customer support on complex (beyond standard offerings) BMS/Energy projects especially with Key accounts. Drive Honeywell Product Specifications in IBMS Jobs
7) Launch Support for new BMS & Energy offerings e.g. Support for Beta and RC sites selection & deployment, Enable sales & engineering - Initial Customer Calls, Training, Solution design support etc.
8) Models and leads innovation. Solid demonstration of innovating profitable business models and leading change as required
9) Provide business support to Regional Marketing Leader (e.g. Win Loss Analysis, Developing Value Propositions, and Customer VOCs etc.)