When we create a default VPC, we do the following to set it up for you: (
- Create a default subnet in each Availability Zone.
- Create an Internet gateway and connect it to your default VPC.
- Create a main route table for your default VPC with a rule that sends all traffic destined for the Internet to the Internet gateway.
- Create a default security group and associate it with your default VPC.
- Create a default network access control list (ACL) and associate it with your default VPC.
- Associate the default DHCP options set for your AWS account with your default VPC.
- The following figure illustrates the key components that we set up for a default VPC.
Note : Question asked in TCS
Visit Our New Site for HR Interview Questions Answers http://www.interviewboat.com/Company/GetCompanySponsored Ads