TOP 20 GROUP DISCUSSION TOPICS FOR FRESHER AND EXPERIENCED WITH ANSWERS
BEST GROUP DISCUSSION TOPICS WITH ANSWERS FOR ANY INTERVIEW. G.D. is the best way to share feelings opinions and ideas. But in an inter...
BEST GROUP DISCUSSION TOPICS WITH ANSWERS FOR ANY INTERVIEW.G.D. is the best way to share feelings opinions and ideas.
But in an interview a group discussion is used to see the performance of a candidate when under stress or when dealing in a project or even at least proposing an idea for project.
coming to the point!!
A person should and must know how to talk or behave in a group and rules to be followed in a group discussion.
yeah!! surprise there are rules for attending or participating in a group discussion.
lets see them.
RULES AND DO'S FOR GROUP DISCUSSION
- Always raise hand before speaking. Avoid false starts, do not present wrong data or facts or deviate from topic.
- Quality of thought: You can score a point if you speak less but make a valid point that is acceptable to the group.
- Avoid giving a negative impression.
- Try to emerge as a leader as in, voice your opinion in a striking manner while at the same time listen to others carefully and also include their views in a respected manner. Leadership quality is a must-have ingredient for GD.
- It is really a good way to summarize the given subject and then raise the questions based upon the topic. Sometimes it is also a good idea to agree how the discussion will happen and form rules. 1st person may ask permission of group that everyone will be given chance to speak once in line and then general discussion starts.
- In the time provided (if any) to think and organize, think critically, analyse thoroughly and then try to arrive on the conclusions. Irrelevant points and facts should be avoided instead stick to the point with objectivity.
DONT'S OF GROUP DISCUSSION
- One to one discussion or interactions with any of the members in the group instead make yourself involved with everyone present.
- Pointing fingers, shouting or any such kind of impolite behavior.
- Don’t use any slang's or abusive language.
- Avoid negative body languages like shaking legs, yawning, drumming table, looking here and there or swinging pen or pencils etc.
Now as you have known the do's dont's and the rules of attending\participating in a group discussion.lets see the top and frequently raised group discussion topics and their conclusions.
Whether it may be love or an arranged marriage. the main aim of marriage is to bond a male and a female, they can bound only if there is love in them for one another.So the conclusion is,It may be love or arranged marriage there should be love.
- What is desirable - love marriage or arranged marriage?
- Is Science a curse or a boon?
- Are reservations in jobs justified?
Criticizing a person is been a sort of habit,well think about this, if the person who is being bullied or ragged gets powerful than you and reverses your techniques on you,then? it would not be so good hence we can conclude for this topic by saying no ragging\bullying in institutions is not advisable or good.
- Ragging\bullying in institutions good?
- Movies influence people on good or bad?
To accept the truth,Movies have a lot of knowledge and imagination,comparatively till now movies have inspired a lot of people to do good rather than bad, you may already guess the conclusion,YES it is what you are thinking. Movies have good influence on people based on their mentality.
- Education vs. Knowledge?
- Which is more important hardware or software?
- Which one is more preferable desktop or a laptop?
- Police/cops guardians or destroyers of peace?
- God A Truth or A Myth?
- Education:right of an individual or nice business?
- Hard work or work made easy which is preferable?
- Interviews! are they really necessary?
- Money or love?
- Spicy food or sober food?