Practice Development Manager Job Description
Role Summary/Purpose: The role of a Practice Development Manager is to sell healthcare related providers in their respective practice spec...
The role of a Practice Development Manager is to sell healthcare related providers in their respective practice specialties (Dental and Veterinary Health) on the benefits of Care Credit so that they will in turn drive product engagement in their practices to accomplish/exceed credit goals within an assigned territory. (South Florida)
* Build strong working relationships that will better understand and address opportunities for improving sales in an assigned existing base of CareCredit Practices.
* Position will require closely working with office staff and Doctors to ensure a working knowledge of the CareCredit program and implement action plans for low performing practices that will result in increased usage.
* Position will require an individual that is able to function at the highest levels independently from a home office environment plus support a regionally diverse team, providing consistently valuable contributions.
* Applicant must have the tenacity and patience to develop long term client relationships,coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs and sales requirements of CareCredit.
* Applicant will be responsible for maintaining personal knowledge and understanding of all product offerings; current rates, form requirements to support usage within assigned market.
* Extensive daytime travel will be required to support this position. This position may also require overnight travel to meet the requirements of assigned market.
* This position will require an individual that is able to set business goals to both forecast and meet sales performance required for assigned market.