Top 20 General Interview Questions-Answers : Current Affairs 2015 Related
Here are interview questions based on current affairs 2015, this questions is to check your general awareness during interview, and c...
This word is enough to send chills down the throat of a lot of enthusiasts. But one thing that can beat the chills of an interview is preparation and that is what exactly what we make you do. Here is a list of questions that will help you be abreast with all that is doing the rounds in the country. The first 30 are mixed bag questions from different spheres whereas the last 10 is from the finance and economy.
1. Which is the Motor show where Volkswagen CC has hin=ted he sketches of two upcoming models.
2. Who presents the Railway Budget on 26th February,2015 in succession to DV Ssadananda Gowda?
3. Which Ireland batsman was saved from being out after the bails land back on wicket during WC 2015, a one of its kind escape?
4. Name the bat manufacturers from Jalandhar who are being credited with the making of the bat that led to Chris Gayle’s maiden Double hundred in WC 2015?
5. Name the Bill proposed by BJP which is being opposed by the NDA allies in its present form(Shiv Sena, Shiromani Akali Dal and Lok Janshakti Party)?
6. Name the state which has decided to lodge complain due to the Centre’s decision to withdraw funds for existing centrally-sponsored schemes as well as the Backward Region Grant Fund (BRGF) from the next financial year.
8. Name the country which has allowed laws for the creation of babies from three parents?
9. The draconian Sec 66A deals with which law of IT Act which is in the news recently on the Supreme Court proceedings?
10. Who launched the World Cup campaign – #Wont Give it back?
11. Atleast 110 women from which country have left to fight alongside the ISIS as part of romantic adventure and jihadi brides?
12. The Telangana Chief Minister has pledged paying 5.5 crores to which religious organization recently?
13. A Global leadership conference to discuss India’s aspirations and challenges is being held in which foreign University in March 2015?
14. Portable cassette player was first tested in which place?
15. Name the luxury pen maker which is slated to sell pens worth $4400 made from a “ miracle pine” that survived the 2011 tsunami in Japan?
17. Pinkathon, a nationwide marathon is leaded by which celebrity across India?
18. Who replaced NCR’s Lieutenant Governor- Najeeb Jung as the newest member of NITI Aayog?
19. Article 370 deals with the affairs of which State, which is in te news recently from the Centre’s directives?
20. India is home to what percentage of raptors, popularly known as “birds of prey” as per the recent release of Zoological Survey of India?
1.Ans – Geneve Motor Show | 2.Ans – Suresh Prabhu | 3.Ans – Ed Joyce | 4.Ans – Spartan Sports | 5.Ans – Land Acquisition Bill| 6.Ans – Bihar | 7.Ans – ShinMaywa US- 2i amphibious aircraft | 8.Ans – United Kingdom | 9.Ans – Posting offensive material on the Internet | 10.Ans – Star Sports | 11.Ans – Australia | 12.Ans – Tirupati Balaji Devasthanam | 13.Ans – Harward University | 14.Ans – St. Moritz, Switzerland | 15.Ans – MontBlanc | 16.Ans – Kerala | 17.Ans – Milind Soman | 18.Ans – Arvind Kejriwal | 19.Ans – Jammu & Kashmir | 20.Ans – 18%