Login Page Test Cases Example/Samples : Excel
Sample Test case of Login page 1. Verify the Cursor position in username field 2. Verify that the login screen is having option to enter...
1. Verify the Cursor position in username field
2. Verify that the login screen is having option to enter username and password with submit button and option of forgot password
3. Verify that user is able to login with valid username and password
4. Verify that user is not able to login with invalid username and password
5. Verify that validation message gets displayed in case user leaves username or password field as blank
6. Verify that validation message is displayed in case user exceeds the character limit of the user name and password fields
7. Verify that there is reset button to clear the field's text
8. Verify if there is checkbox with label "remember password" in the login page
9. Verify that the password is in encrypted form when entered
10. Verify the timeout of the login session
11. Verify if the password can be copy-pasted or not
12. Verify that once logged in, clicking back button doesn't logout user
13. Verify if SQL Injection attacks works on login page
14. Verify if XSS vulnerability work on login page
15. Verify if Cursor position to Password field on pressing Tab key.
16. Verify if validations for wrong entry of password.
17. Verify if case sensitivity should be tested
18. Verify if cursor back to password field after being shown validation message.
19. Verify if focus to Login button on pressing Tab key
20. Disallow the user from directly accessing a page requiring the user to be logged in. If you are able to access a page requiring authentication and are currently not logged in, file a security ticket of severity 2-3 depending on the page.