Explain what are the key components of AWS( Amazon Web Service )?
The key components of AWS are :- (AWS 2016 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS) Route 53: A DNS web service Simple E-mail Service: It allows sending e...
- Route 53: A DNS web service
- Simple E-mail Service: It allows sending e-mail using RESTFUL API call or via regular SMTP
- Identity and Access Management: It provides enhanced security and identity management for your AWS account
- Simple Storage Device or (S3): It is a storage device and the most widely used AWS service
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): It provides on-demand computing resources for hosting applications. It is very useful in case of unpredictable workloads
- Elastic Block Store (EBS): It provides persistent storage volumes that attach to EC2 to allow you to persist data past the lifespan of a single EC2
- CloudWatch: To monitor AWS resources, It allows administrators to view and collect key Also, one can set a notification alarm in case of trouble.