What are the advantages/benefits and limitations of React?
Following are the advantages/benefits and limitations of React Advantages/benefits: ReactJS can be used on client and server side too. ...
- ReactJS can be used on client and server side too.
- ReactJS components are highly re-usable.
- React comes with a small API. Beginners will find it easy to learn and start using it.
- Component and Data patterns improve readability which helps to maintain larger apps.
- ReactJS can be used with other frameworks(Backbone.js, Angular.js) as it is only a view layer..
- React only covers view layer of the app so you still need to choose other technologies to get a complete tooling set for development.
- React is using inline templating and JSX. This can seem awkward to some developers.
- React library is too large.