What are the main types of testing?
Most used type of testing are: Unit - testing by programmer, can be automated Integration - functional entities, tester independent of ...
- Unit - testing by programmer, can be automated
- Integration - functional entities, tester independent of coding, similar to blackbox
- User Acceptance - verifies software meets requirements
- System - functionality of modules when used together
- Whitebox - full acess to code, flaws within code, debugging
- Blackbox - no access to code, inputs/outputs tested
- Stress - what happens when boundary conditions are reached
- Regression - makes sure changes to one part of system doesn't break others