What do you understand by scalability testing?
Scalability is a performance benchmark that investigates a system's ability to grow by increasing the workload per user, or the number ...
- Response time
- Beats per second, Request per second, transactions per second
- Measuring performance with the number of users
- Measuring performance under a huge load
- CPU usage, memory usage, while ongoing tests
- Network usage - data sent and received
- Web server - Request and response per second
- Define a realistic scenario
- Record the Stage
- Run the stage to simulate concurrent users, simulating more and more users
- When performance degrades to such an extent that it does not allow acceptable use of the system, the maximum number of users has been found.