TCS NEXTSTEP 2018 Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria and Application Process Step by Step
TCS 2018 OFF CAMPUS DRIVE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FRESHER OR 2018, 2017, 2016 PASSOUT Good news in this post is that we have covered...
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2018 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of your final year/semester examination without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration. Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria.
- First attempt implies that you should pass the final year/semester examination (Xth, XIIh, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the first attempt itself. For example, if you have secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in your Standard XIIth examination and you have taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, you are not eligible as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria, as improvement exam is not considered as first attempt.
- Completion of all courses Class Xth onwards within the stipulated time as specified by your University/Institute without any extended education.
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during your academic and work experience. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any break in education should not exceed 24 months.
- Only Full time courses will be considered.
- You should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCS Selection process.
- Candidates who have applied to TCS and have not been successful in clearing the TCSL selection process are not eligible to re-apply to TCS within six months from the date on which they had attended such selection test and/or interview. You are not eligible to appear for the TCS selection process within six months of the previous unsuccessful attempt.
To apply for an entry level position:(click on images in zoom in)
STEP 1: Register
- Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Click “Register Now”
- Now select category as IT.
- You will be redirected to the TCS Registration form. Now fill it and click on submit button.
- After submit below popup will appear. Now verify your mobile no and email address.
- Click on Application
- Now application page will appear with Important information, Before click "Start filling the Form" button must read it. Below are the instruction. And click "Start filling the Form"
- Now four tab will appear, fill detail in all four tab, below are the screen-shots of all tabs.
- "Marks/CGPA Obtained" denotes Total Marks/CGPA secured by you in ALL* subjects in all semesters in the first attempt.
- "Total Marks/CGPA" denotes total of maximum marks in ALL* subjects in all semesters in the first attempt. *ALL implies that all subjects mentioned on the marksheet (including languages, optional subjects etc) should be taken into consideration for calculating the obtained/total marks/CGPA.
- Marks/CGPA obtained during the normal duration of the course only will be considered to decide on the eligibility.
- Verify your marks after entering, as it is a part of the selection criteria.
- Please mention only your XII duration in XII Grade details . Pls do not add the XI duration in the same.
- Now this is the last button :) click "Submit Application Form" button and be happy....
- Below are the TCS Terms and Conditions which you can read before click "Submit Application Form"