Mobile/Digital Marketing Manager Job Description : USA/UK
Mobile eCommerce is one of the fastest growing segments and Amazon is well-positioned to take its world-class customer experience and deliv...
In this role, your key responsibilities will include the following:
1) Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of Mobile advertising program initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for Mobile products and services. Leverage internal Amazon marketing channels as well as external marketing channels to drive app downloads, mobile web traffic, and overall mobile customer engagement.
2) Activate, grow and optimize existing and new mobile advertising sources and partnerships to drive promotion, trial and usage of mobile products.
3) Drive marketing efficiency by regularly analyzing and optimizing campaigns (managing advertising campaign execution, creating campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems)
4) Conceptualise and implement mobile creative communication in marketing campaigns. Work with advertising agencies to manage these projects
5) Collaborate closely with mobile technical and business teams as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
6) Coordinate with other Mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the mobile space.