Day Spa Receptionist Job Description
Job Duties: Spa receptionists are responsible for answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customer...
Spa receptionists are responsible for answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling appointments. Their duties also include notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
As a Spa Receptionist, you are responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Spa Receptionist would also be required to manage customer feedback and be an effective sales person. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist guests and clients in an appropriate and timely manner
* Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
* Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
* Adhere to cash handling procedures
* Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
* Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
* Report accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
* Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations