BEST 10 MARKETING QUOTES OF ALL TIME || FAMOUS MARKETING QUOTES BY STEVE JOBS/PHILIP KOTLER
TOP 10 MARKETING QUOTES OF ALL TIME ( BY STEVE JOBS/PHILIP KOTLER ) Put these quotes on your fridge, read them when you wake up, and te...
10. The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. -Carl von Clausewitz
9. As long as I have failed to defeat my enemy, I must fear that he will defeat me; therefore I am not in sole control; he controls me just as I control him. -Carl von Clausewitz, On War (1832)
8. Try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value. -Albert Einstein
7. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin
6. Great wisdom not applied to action and behavior is meaningless data. -Peter Drucker
5. Advertising is a tax for having an unremarkable product. -Robert Stephens, Founder of the Geek Squad.
4. Customers can’t always tell you what they want, but they can always tell you what’s wrong. -Carly Fiona on the Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders podcast
3. If you want to understand how a lion hunts don’t go to the zoo. Go to the jungle. -Jim Stengel CMO of P&G
2. The purest treasure mortal times can afford is a spotless reputation. -William Shakespeare
1. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -Charles Darwin