DevOps Engineer Job Description
Job Description: Sr.Software Engineer (DevOps), ASDA-GroceryAs a Software Engineer (DevOps) you will work closely with developers in suppo...
Sr.Software Engineer (DevOps), ASDA-GroceryAs a Software Engineer (DevOps) you will work closely with developers in supporting new applications features, and services launches and manage application using automated deployment tools. Monitor, support and deploy our multi-tenant solutions.Responsibilities include Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.Identify issues and take necessary steps to resolve.Escalate issues and follow up with other engineering team members and see them through to resolution.Experience in building, deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining web services.Experience and expert in at least two of these programming languages Python, Ruby, Perl, and Java.Experience in Build tools like Make, ANT, Maven or Rake.Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet Ansible, Chef or Salt.Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins, Built-bot or Cruise Control. Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing high availability and reliability of e-commerce application.
- Managing both production and non-production environments.
- Designing, implementing & maintaining cutting-edge DevOps services for line Business Applications.
- Supporting AWS Cloud Infrastructure .
- Building automatic backup and restore validation infrastructure.
- Automation using BASH, RUBY, PYTHON.
- Middleware Project, Setup and Support (Ruby on rails, Nginx, Passenger,Unicorn ).
- Monitoring application using Newrelic.
- Performance and Load Testing using Seize.